Gran Hermano 9 Spain
News Stories (N) = Nominated
World of Big Brother
World of Reality TV
Gran Hermano 9 Spain: News
Day 82, Thursday 29th November 2007:
Andalla, Eneko, Judit and Rosa nominated
This week, each Housemate had a different twist added to their nominations. The twists were allocated at random by drawing numbered balls.
• Andalla = Had the power to decide if the nominations should remain in force or if they should be voided and have the public nominating and Housemates evicting.
• 聲gela = The other Housemates will see her nominations.
• Eneko = Could award -3, -2 and -1 points to his favourite Housemates.
• Judit = The nomination points she received would be voided. She then had to choose a Housemate she thought would receive the least number of nomination points and Judit would have the same number of points as that Housemate.
• Oliver = Could allocate his 6 points however he wished (although he chose to keep to the standard 3, 2 and 1 points).
• Rodrigo = He must choose an Ex-Housemate who would nominate on his behalf. He chose Melania.
• Rosa = Can save one of the nominees.
Judit (9 points), Rosa (7), Andalla (5), Eneko (5) and Oliver (5) were initially up for eviction.
Judit's 9 points were voided and she guessed that Eneko would have received the least points. As Eneko had received 5 points that also became Judit's total and she remained up for eviction.
Rosa chose to save Oliver from eviction and not themselves.
Rosa (7), Andalla (5), Eneko (5) and Judit (5) are the Housemates nominated for eviction this week.
Finally, Andalla had to decide if these nominations should be voided and instead the public do the nominating. He decided to keep the Housemate nominations in place.